Hummus with preserved lemon & coriander
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 segment of preserved lemon, sliced
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp rubbed oregano
- 1 small chili, chopped
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Soak chickpeas overnight.
- Drain soaking water, boil in fresh water until tender (~2 hours).
- Blend all ingredients except paprika and olive oil, adding some of the chickpea cooking water and a little olive oil until hummus consistency is acheived.
- Spoon into bowl, drizzle with paprika and olive oil.
- Serve with warm bread.